Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

ZWOWs #24 and 25

As promised, here are my scores and workout breakdowns for the two ZWOWs I did while on holiday.

ZWOW #24

10 min AMRAP
1. dynamic squat - 15 reps
2. kick ups - 15 reps
3. dive bomber - 10 reps (hate these)
4. prisoner get ups - 10 reps
Managed 3 whole rounds and 10 dynamic squats in 10 min, then finished fourth round in 13:04 min. I struggled with this one after a day of travelling and two days of moving and did it outside, when it was devilishly hot, way more than 30 degrees of Celsium. Hhhhhooottttt!! :)

ZWOW #25

Oooh, I loved this one! It was fun and dynamic, went really fast! And now I remembered that I did it in my new apartment already! :)

- burpee buy in - 30 reps (did Zuzana's competition burpees)
1. plyo fly - 20 reps
2. squat overhead press - 15 reps
3. lateral jump touch - 10 reps
4. ab splitters - 5 reps (love these!)
Completed 3 rounds in 12:13 min.

That's about it, I'll be posting scores on a regular basis in the future. Till then, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment