Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Farewell and good-bye for a while

Hi!

I haven't been posting for a while, because I was sick and wasn't working out. Now that I feel better I started with Zuzana's ZWOW #51 and got my tibialis anterior inflamed. So that's it for a while, no jumping around, only Tati's proper form workouts and light cardio (walking, eliptic machine and bike).

A few days ago I joined one of fit challenges that runs in my country for the third time now and I'm writing my food and exercise diary there. This is why I'm "abandoning" this one for a while (3-4months). Beside that I have to get my life in order (change job, move and start focusing on kick-starting my fitness career and planning on going abroad). It will all come together in the following months, so I will focus my energy there. I cannot explain how happy I am about all that is to come, because it feels like I'm finally making a big step in my life and that it's absolutely worth it. :)

I will, however make some random posts, when I'll feel like writing and sharing stuff. Untill then ... :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment