Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

ZWOW #50 & Abs of iron

First, I'd like to appologise for slacking on my blogposts to all of you who follow it (if I managed to keep the few of you who actually followed it). ;) I'm posting two workouts that I did recently (on separate days). The first one's Zuzana's latest nr. 50 and the second is one of Tatianna's older full body routines. Here are the workout's breakdowns:

ZWOW #50 - did it on January 6th

1. chair high knees - 10 reps
2. chair step up side kick - 10 reps
3. plank step over - 10 reps
4. chair hops - 10 reps
5. side step up burpee - 10 reps
Completed 5 rounds in 23:29 min. It was absolutely great workout and since I started doing Tati's strength split routines, I felt much stronger with Zuzana's routines (my cardio level is a bit down now, but that's OK, it's nothing I couldn't change).

Abs of iron

1. back lunge & medicine ball chop - 15 reps per side
2. side jump push up - 10 reps
3. front squat chop - 20 reps
4. push ups on medicine ball - 6 reps
5. inward ball pass - 10 reps
Completed 4 rounds in 30:30 min using 2 kg weight. I don't have a medicine ball, so I did diamond push ups instead. I really enjoyed this one, went really fast and left me surprised that it took me that long. However, I feel great! :) And now for a well deserved shower. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment