Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Indigo power-tower

Hi, there!

First of all I want to let you know, why haven't I been posting for a few days. I'm currently working at a christmass stall and am freezing outside for 6 or more hours straight. It's pretty exhausting, let me tell you, but nevertheless it brings money. :) Today I have a day off and time to do Tati's lower body routine. Here it is:

# 1

1. Diagonal Squat & Knee Up – Right Leg – 15 reps
2. Double Sliding Lunges – Right Leg – 10 reps
3. Diagonal Squat & Knee Up – Left Leg – 15 reps
4. Double Sliding Lunges – Left Leg – 10 reps
Didn't use any weight for it and 5 rounds of it still took me 25:24 min.

# 2

1. Triple One Leg Jump Up & Triple Kick Back – Right Leg – 10 reps
2. Triple One Leg Jump Up & Triple Kick Back – Left Leg – 10 reps
I completed 2 rounds in 14:19 min with beginner modifications (took out jump).

# 3 1 round 1 min interval, repeat three times
Iso Squat Side Bends
After all that I was supposed to do a little "bonus", but I must tell you that I felt really destroyed after previous two parts, so I decided to pass the third part and move onto stretching.

I'm really glad I did it, although I know my form sucks at times (when I'm really tired), but practice makes perfect, right? ;)
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment