Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Perfect form perfect speed

Hi!

Well, I'm not regular with my workouts and blog posts because of my unsteady schedule right now. I'm helping with opening a new store and every day is a gamble between if, when and how to work. It's a mess right now, but hopefully soon things will work out. This is why my fitness level dropped again. Since I've started split routines I noticed that I'm much more exhausted after each routine and I have to take quite a few days off to fully recover. I might start doing shorter full body routines again, just to adjust my body to increased effort and then gradually start doing split routines.

Anyway, here's another Tati's split one - upper body torture.
1. Elevated One Leg Push-Ups – 4 reps
2. Unassisted Regular Grip Pull-Ups – 2 reps (all chair assisted)
3. Inward Palm One Leg Push-Off – 4 reps
4. Dive Bomber & Shoulder Press – 4 reps
There were 15 rounds of it, but I only managed 10 and after round 6 I had to go down on my knees. I just couldn't do it anymore. I took me an awful long time - 30:26 min. However, I'm still glad I broke out of my non-working out shell and did it. I feel good now. :)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment