Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Mind in solitude

Toodayyyyy I decided on an upper body workout (ohh, was it HARD!), this time I managed it without modifications (due to lack of proper equipment I had to do an easier version of dips, but that's it). Here's the workout breakdown:

3 rounds 7 min/1:20 min intervals
1. Spiderman push up (2 reps per side) & back lifts (6 reps) - 8
2. Leg lifts - 14
3. Dips (3 reps) & crawl, drop down & power up - 12
4. Leg lifts - 20
5. Diagonal dive bomber (4 reps) & crab (6 reps) - 6 + 2 dive bombers
6. Leg lifts - 21

Like I said I had to do dips off of a chair (because they are not sturdy enough to perform regular dips between 2 chairs), but was surprised, how hard it was to me still. Another good one! And it looks a lot easier than it really is.

I started working at a chocolate shop! :))) It's funny to think that at the same time I successfully finished my fitness coach studies and got my license, finally! YEEEEESSSSS!!! :D I'm so happy I could fly! ;) As a result I intend to change the content of this blog, only a bit. I'm thinking of incorporating some useful information for those who train at home - about proper posture and what you should be paying attention to and why. How does that sound? I'll think about it and after the New Year I (we all somehow) start fresh.
Have a wonderful start of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment