This is Tati's most recend lower body workout and it kicked my butt, even though I did a beginner's version of it. When it comes to split training, I'm still a beginner, so I'll be doing beginner modifications for a while, just for my body to adjust to this ind of training. I feel like slowly I'm getting there ... :)
Here's the workout breakdown and my scores:
1. Iso-Warrior Back Lunge & Overhead Press – 14 reps (Right Leg)
2. Split Jump Lunge – 14 reps (Right Leg)
3. Iso-Warrior Back Lunge & Overhead Press – 14 reps (Left Leg)
4. Split Jump Lunge – 14 reps (Left Leg)
5. Weighted Side Lunge Step – 30 reps
I didn't use any weight and I'm glad I didn't - I'll be able to walk normally. :) It took me 20:12 min to complete 4 rounds of it.
5 rounds 25/25 intervals
1. Iso Squat Hold
2. Weighted Squat
Again I didn't use weight for squats and I still had to take breaks during iso holds.
Alltogether it took me approximately 24:22 min (if I calculated it right). And now for some stretching and shower! :)