Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

ZWOW #48

I literally wanted to do a Zuzana workout today. Somehow I longed her routines, so I did the most recent one she put together. Here's the workout breakdown and my scores:

12 min AMRAP
1. jump squats with dumbbells - 10 reps
2. brerakdance push ups - 10 reps
3. jump squats with dumbbells - 10 reps
4. leg & butt lifts - 10 reps
I used 2 x 2 kg weights for jump squats and managed to complete 4 full rounds and 9 breakdance push ups. I decided to finish the fifth round and alltogether it took me 12:58 min.

I must admit that I didn't pay as much attention to the form (mostly with breakdance push ups) as with Tatianna's workouts, but went rather for speed - how hard I can push myself. I'm glad I did it, it was quite a long time since I tried something similar.

Yesterday I went to "my" gym (where I work) and did a classic beginner workout with some extras I wanted to do and 25 min cardio at the end. Let me say I'm not used to that kind of training and it was quite a challenge to perform some exercises - shoulder press on a machine for example. After more than an hour and a half of training I was pooped. Went home and then to work. What a day that was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment