Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Vivace #52

After a week end of celebrating my boyfriend's and my birthdays it felt so good to make a cut with Chelsea's latest Vivace workout. :) It was an intense one and had to take a few short breaks doing it just to catch my breath and concentrate on my form again and again. Here's the workout breakdown:

1. sandbag swing - 20 reps
2. elevated push up & diagonal knee tuck - 10 reps
3. high knees - 100 reps
4. woodchops - 20 reps
5. elbow plank reptile - 20 reps
6. high knees - 100 reps
7. pike press - 10 reps
8. pike foot cross over - 20 reps
9. high knees - 100 reps
10. side plank oblique turn (R) - 10 reps
11. squat jumps - 20 reps
12. side plank oblique turn (L) - 10 reps

There are two rounds in the workout and I did them in 18:28 min using 7 kg weight for every "weighted" exercise. I'm pleased with my result and am off to stretch myself and have a warm shower. :)

I'll make another post about my weekend and diet later today, but for now that's all, folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment