Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

ZWOW #38

I'm so glad this moment, because I managed to beat Z's time for this workout! :))) All I can say is I used approx. the same weight as her and concentrated on proper form and at the same time pushed myself as hard as I could. Here's the workout breakdown and my scores:

1. 5 jump lunges & burpee - 8 sets
2. dumbbell swings - 20 reps each arm
3. side crunch - 20 reps each side
Managed 3 rounds in 14:48 min using 7 kg weight (a bit more than 15 pounds). I'm sooo happy, yeah! ;)

Now I have one more thing to "confess". Yesterday I tried a bit of buckwheat bread and had some sweet stuff (cake). Today I don't feel so good and my digestion is messed up. What is more, I had quite s lot of dairy product in my diet this week and a few bars of dark chocolate (my period is comming, sigh). I found out that dairy really isn't that good for me and grains are a big no no. A month or more ago I'd be sooooo angry with myself for eating something sweet and "forbidden", but this time I can easily say no to the stuff I tried yesterday and move on with my plans and with doing what I know is right for me. I consider it as a small victory and am quite proud of myself. :)

So, that's it, I hope I'll be back with another routine again soon, but it depends on my period (how nasty it will be). ;) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment