Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Fitness allies

After a longer pause - my knee, again - I smashed this routine (or should I say it smashed me?) and it feels good to be back! :)
Here's the workout breakdown:

# 1
1. Pull Ups – 6 reps (all chair assisted)
2. Kick Back Jump Push Ups – 10 reps
Completed 5 rounds of this brutality in 9:04 min.

# 2
1. Staggered Double Bear Push Ups (R) – 12 reps
2. Crab Kicks (or kick ups) – 30 reps
3. Staggered Double Bear Push Ups (L) – 12 reps
4. Crab Kicks - 30 reps
There were 2 rounds of these exercises and I managed them in 10:02 min. And I have to say I literally felt as though I'd fight a bear, Jesus! :O

# 3 - 16 rounds 10/10 intervals
Four Cycle Dive Bomber
And if I thought the first two rounds were hard, this one was like hell! I only managed 2 regular dive bombers, for the rest of the time I had to go on my knees, my shoulders just wouldn't bear it.

Well, Tati, once again you showed me, how much room for improvement I have, so thank you for that. I'm back on my fitness journey and am starting to take it more serious - just because I know what it brings me and I consider it as a part of my life. :)
Have a great day, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment