Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Fitness freak

This was SO HARD! I don't understand it, but when I do it Tatianna's way, I always want to cry. I guess that I have a very stubborn fat and wants to stay on me really badly. ;)
Here's the workout breakdown:

Part 1
Sliding Press & Push-up Combo – 30 reps
It took me 6:48 min.
Part 2
15 rounds 5/35 interval
1. Outward Palm Diagonal Push-up - 10, 6, 6, 6, 6
2. Diamond Power Bomber - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
3. The Sun Exercise - 12, 12, 11, 11, 12

After the workout I literally fell on the floor and was just grateful that it's over. I thought it should be called "Arms of steel". And it made me think that this could open a new dimention to my training - these split routines. I'm curious of how I'll be able to cope with them. I'm guessing that I'll have to go to beginner variations for some of the exercises for a while. I just don't feel as energised after the routine as when I jump around Zuzana style (gangnam style ;)). But I have to say that focusing on proper form and staying focused through the whole routine is making me stay with Tatianna and see, if we're a "marriage made in heaven". ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment