Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Holiday burn-off

Hello there, everyone! :)

I'm not from America and did not have holidays but still decided to do Tatianna's full body Holiday burn-off. I must say it was insanely hard and I had to take longer breaks after every part of the workout. My knee obviously hasn't healed yet, because I had trouble with it after the first part - it hurt badly, but after some isometric exercises it was back to normal. After that I continued with much caution.

Workout breakdown and my scores:
6 rounds 12/40 intervals for each exercise at the time
1. Wide Squat Vertical Leap and Low Jack - 8, 6, 6, 5, 6, 5
2. Tick Tock Shoulder Press - 10, 8, 7, 8, 8, 7
3. Twist Jump and 2 Side Steps - 7, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
4. Diagonal Leap Push Ups - 10, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6
5. Half Surfee - 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
As I said I had to take long breaks to recover after every part and for the 4th exercise I had to go on my knees after 3rd round.

I did it yesterday and luckily I don't feel much pain today. However, they say that the worst comes on the second day after working out, so I may wait untill tomorrow, before I get satisfied too quickly. :)

Have a great start of the week and I'll probably be back tomorrow with another workout and scores (unless it turns out that yesterday's effort will indeed creep after me). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment