Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

ZWOW #9

I came back to exercising after nearly three weeks of rest. I got really sick during that time so I needed time to recover. Now I feel fine and am ready to get back on track with exercising and eating right (I really fell off the wagon during this time and I think this contributed to worsening of my conditioin).

Today I did ZWOW #9 and I must tell you three weeks of stationary lifestyle SHOWS! I nearly died doing it. ;) Anyway, here's the workout breakdown:
AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 10 min
1. Santana push up - 10 reps
2. 3 pike plyo tuck - 10 reps
3. crab toe touches - 30 reps
4. low jacks - 20 reps
Did 2 full rounds and 10 Santana push ups. I decided that I'm going to finish third round and did it in 12:15 min. I had most problems with plyo tucks - legs are my weakest part of the body, I guess. Will work on that.

I also decided that I'm going to start running after a long time. My first goal is to run one hour without taking breaks in between, and it would be great if I ran 10 km during that time. I guess running three times a week should be enough to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment