Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Sexy booty curves

For the past two days I had some needed recovery time. My thighs were insanely sore from ZWOW #14. I guess I was using too much weight for my current fitness level, so I used my brain instead of weight this time and picked up lighter weights.

It was bodyrock time for me today and I decided on Sexy booty curves routine, since it does not include much leg work. ;) Here's the workout breakdown:

12 rounds 10/50 intervals
1. side jump lunge - 51, 50, 51
2. spider (reptile) push up - 18, 14, 11
3. crunches - 31, 21, 19
4. knee raises ("chair station" ;)) - 20, 17, 15

For the following bonus body sculpting I used 2 x 2 kg weights. It presented quite a challenge to me, I wouldn't want any extra weight.

1. bicep curl & press - 15
2. shoulder press - 16
3. squats - 21
4. triceps - 25
5. round the world - 14
6. upright row - 18
7. bent over row - 22
8. knee elevated crunches - 13

After huffing and puffing I did the first flow exercises to stretch and relax. It felt really good. :)

I'm thinking of making another workout schedule, but for now it will have to include more rest days than my previous ones (knee injury). Well, we'll see. For now this is it and I will be back with another torture session tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment