Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Fitter for summer intermediate and May challenge

Today I did new Bodyrock fit test that started 30 day May challenge. I decided that I'm going to join in to improve my fitness since I had to rest for over a month. It was painful because of Zuzana's ZWOW #15 that I did two days ago, but I managed following scores.

Workout breakdown:
12 rounds 10/50 intervals
1. half burpee - 15, 13, 13
2. supergirl push ups (I like to call them the way Zuzana does:) - 10, 10, 9
3. elevated tricep dips - 16, 14, 15
4. elevated knee abs - 16, 14, 13

I chose intermediate not weighted routine, because I don't want to put too much pressure on my knee yet, but it's getting better and better and it's good to feel some strength and flexibility comming back. :)

There is also new yoga stretching as an addition to regular workouts and in my opinion it's the best possible move they made after Zuzana left. The girl seems genuinly nice and her energy is well balanced, her flexibility is insane and she comes forward as an open and kind person. I hope she joined bodyrock team for a longer period of time. Stretching is very useful along with the person leading it. Go Teshia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment