Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

ZWOW #16

Today's workout was Zuzana's birthday ZWOW #16. Happy birthday, Zuzana! :) Turning 30 and electric blond ... well, quite something I might say.

Anyway, here's the workout breakdown:
AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 15 min of the following exercises:
1. renegade rows - 10 reps
2. overhead lunges - 10 reps
3. squat jump burpee - 10 reps
4. crab touches - 10 reps (two touches counts as one)
5. sumo deadlift high pull - 10 reps
I did 2 rounds and 7 high pulls, but finished the third round just a few seconds over 15 min. I used 2 x 3 kg weights for rows and 5 kg bag for lunges and deadlifts.

Afterwards I did some yoga stretching and it felt SO GOOD! :) I can feel and see me becoming more flexible. Yoga is also great for concetration and relaxing, not just stretching. It's interesting to rest in an asana and feel your body relaxing and adapting to the new challenge you put it through. It feels reeeeealy good! :)

I might do some jogging in the evening, but that depends on my mood and mainly my boyfriend's persistence. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment