Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

All around the world

This routine is called "Lite" and it's supposed to be easy enough for beginners. But I can tell you, with a few modifications it can be real thigh killer. I had no other routine planned for today, so I "borrowed" it and made it into two rounds. Originally planned were 4 rounds of the following exercises, but after completing one round I realized I won't be able to do it, so I halfed my primary plan. Two rounds of the following exercises were more than enough for me:

1. sumo squat knee up - 50 reps
2. skater - 50 reps
3. one leg bridge - 50 reps on each leg
4. push up plank hold - 15 reps

I used 5 kg for sumo squats and for skater I didn't touch floor with my foot. My time was 24:34. Those one leg bridges were totally brutal, I felt so much pain in my butt and legs. By the end of the workout, sweat was dripping from nearly every part of my body onto my mat and floor. I feel I can definately improve, but it will take some time.
I might take a break tomorrow, but I know that during the weekend I'll be away and won't have a chance to work out. It will definately depend on my mood and soreness. Till next time, see you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment