Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

Cut the cheese

Today I revisited one of older Zuzana's bodyrock workouts. It was short, but right now I can feel my back continually producing drops of sweat. :) Great one!

Workout breakdown:
6 rounds 10/30 intervals for exercises 1, 3 and 5, 5 reps for nr. 2 and 4.
1. plank jump & reptile - 16, 15, 14, 12, 12, 12
2. diamond push up
3. leg lift & toe touch - 13, 12, 10, 11, 9, 9
4. reverse push up
5. ricebag sumo squat & leg lift - 19, 18, 14, 13, 13, 14

Used 6 kg in my bag, 2 kg more than the last time I did this workout, and I managed to beat my old score by a lot. :) Happy with that!

I noticed that this workout's video was removed from youtube. I'm sorry, but WTF?!?!?!?! How can I check, if I'm doing the exercise properly, if there's no video that shows the flow of exercises. There are pictures, yes, but I'd still like to see Zuzana do it. This way I get full picture of how I should do things. Alas, I guess I'll just have to adapt to new weird stuff BR's been doing lately. Hmmm .... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment