Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

Hot doesn't stop - burn

This workout contains burn, sculpt and flow. Since I didn't have much time (the fact that I'm writing this post one day later can give you the idea of me lacking time) I only did burn. Here's the workout's burn breakdown:

This one is couplet workout - there are three rounds for each couplet and no break in between couplets. First you finish all rounds for one couplet and then move to another. There are 18 rounds 10/50 intervals, making 18 min workout. Sculpt afterwards takes 5 min, but it's optional and I skipped it. So, here's burn breakdown:

1. a) towel plank drag & push up - 15, 11, 10
    b) bicep curl & low jacks - 20, 19, 18
2. a) weighted crunch jump - 8, 9, 10
    b) wide grip pull up & bicep curl - 12, 12, 12
3. a) 10 mountain climbers, clean & press, squat & press - 5, 4, 4
    b) 3 point plank jump & jump turn - 7, 6, 7

I used 5 kg in my workout and substituted wide grip pull up for bent over row, because I can't place my pull up bar between door - too wide walls. :P This one really got me sweating like a trooper! Good one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment