Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Rock me out mash up & leftover sculpt - thanks to eating primal!

To workout or not to workout ... that should not be a question. ;) Despite having period I gave this one a go and now I feel so accomplished. Usually I avoid working out during the "heaviest" days of body cleansing, but this time I ignored it and tried my best given the circumstances. All this thanks to sticking (relatively well) to primal way of eating. Despite having few non-primal eating days, I stayed true to primal principles in general and obviously it payed off - I have lighter menstrual flow and did not experience the usual PMS (aching breasts, heavy bloating etc.).
Aaaanyway, this was a bit off-topic, now to the workout breakdown.

12 rounds 10/50 intervals
1. push up & squat jumps - 6, 5
2. jump wood chop - 6, 6
3. crawl walking push up - 2, 2
4. burpee leg lifts - 8, 7
5. crab kicks - 60, 54
6. ricebag side lunge - 8, 9

Sculpt: 4 rounds 10/50 intervals
1. ab circle - 14
2. weighted bicycle - 40
3. ab touch ups - 20
4. squat & press - 18

Now, I haven't done sculpt session from previous workout I did two days ago. I decided to do it, since I had time and the drive. :)

5 rounds 10/50 intervals
1. low squat & side lift - 15
2. one leg push up on balance ball - 12
3. one leg lunge knee up with side row (L leg back) - 14
4. balance ball push up & pike roll - 5
5. one leg lunge knee up with side row (R leg back) - 14

There was 5 kg in my rice bag, which I used in each part of today's workout. Afterwards came my current yoga stretching routine. I tend to change it according to how I feel like at the time, but results are always the same - great feeling and improved flexibility. I absloutely LOVE it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment