Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

FU fat ass workout and BR downfall

First, I'd like to say that I've never seen Bodyrock go this low - "FU fat ass"?!?! Blocking any kind of crititcism, even if it's just questioning about the way BR's going. More and more aggression appearing in posts on the site (get off your ass etc.), and today I saw "%$cking KILLER" written in one of Lisa-Marie's FB posts. Besides that, she started shouting and roaring during her workouts. On top of it all, posts on the site are so sloppy, they don't even bother changing the workout time - it's always 12 minutes long - timer settings are often wrong and sometimes exercises are missing from workout breakdowns. In spite of all that they promise a "better site" and "supporting community". Am I missing something?
I stopped feeling as part of BR community a long time ago. People that are OK with "effing attitude", shutting different minded down and aggressively forcing their brand no matter what, are not good enough for me. I like to share my opinion and listen to others', suppressing it is, in my opinion, very stupid thing to do. You can't learn a thing and you can loose people's affection. BR certainly lost mine.
However, I still do some of the workouts, especially Zuzana's old ones, and ones I find challenging. This one I found very challenging. Here's its breakdown:


48 rounds 10/30 intervals
1. elevated cross ankle push ups - 15, 7, 10
2. knee hugs - 19, 13, 15
3. squat & press - 12, 9, 11
4. clean & press - 9, 7, 9
5. bicycle - 16, 11, 14
6. jump lunges - 27, 17, 23
7. bicep curls - 14, 10, 12
8. side crunches (L) - 22, 17, 20
9. side crunches (R) - 18, 17, 20
10. tricep dips - 22, 15, 19
11. mountain climbers - 72, 70, 58
12. burpees - 6, 6, 4
13. squat & press - 9, 8, 8
14. ricebag sit ups - 6, 7, 7
15. jump lunges - 22, 16, 16
16. forward/backward squat jump - 12, 14, 14
I used 5 kg in my ricebag and had to take a short break after two rounds. That definately improved my performance in third round (for a while at least ;))It was not easy doing this one with 30 degrees Celsius outside and no air conditioning. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment