Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Amazing abs

Zuzana's new website, me doing her older workouts. :) I find them very appealing and feel good after the last beep. Exhausted and at the same time energised. Here's the workout breakdown (luckily, you can still see the video, it's one of the very few that show Zuzana's workouts left, since they started removing them from Youtube! Lame! Pisses me off!!!!):

#1 - 9 rounds 10/10 intervals
kick ups / mountain climber peaks back to back (no break in between exercises)

#2 - 9 rounds 10/30 intervals
1. side plank knee tuck (L) - 11, 10, 10 (left side plank, right knee tuck)
2. side plank knee tuck (R) - 11, 10, 10 (right side plank, left knee tuck)
3. prisoner get up - 8, 8, 8

#3 - 9 rounds 10/10 intervals
plank jump / knee hug back to back

I managed to beat my previous scores by a lot! :) Oh, happy day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment