Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

I want your sweat

Call me ostalgic, but old Zuzana's workouts still kik butt! :) As a proof, today's workout left me lying on the floor, feeling like a jelly ran over by a truck. Wobbly and destroyed, but now feeling good. I'm still sweating after an hour - got my machine working, eh? ;)

Here's the workout breakdown:
1. sandbag clean & side to side half squat - 20 reps
2. breakdance push up - 20 reps
3. diagonal knee raises - 20 reps
4. twist jump squat - 20 reps

Completed 3 rounds in 25:06 min using 7 kg in my bag. Instead of dip station I used my pull up bar for knee raises. I also felt slight pain in my back while doing sandbag clean and side squats. I still feel it. Maybe there was too much weight in my bag. Will consider decreasing it.
Anyway, I have a great workout behind me and am ready to kick start my day, yippeeee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment